Saturday, October 3, 2009

Warm Artichoke Spinach Dip

I really like the Artichoke Spinach Dip served at Olive Garden. I've tried a few different copycat recipes for this dip over the years and this is my favorite.

1 c. marinated artichoke hearts, rinsed & chopped
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2-1 c. fresh spinach, torn into small pieces
1/2 c. parmesan cheese (I used mozzarella)
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (I omit this for my family.)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. garlic powder

1-2 bagette loaves, thinly sliced

Mix all ingredients together and bake in a small casserole dish at 350 degrees until warmed. I put both the dip and a cookie sheet of bagette slices in the oven to warm at the same time. Serve dip warm.

Note: I've found Sam's Club to be the best place to purchase bagette loaves...about $2.50 for 2 long loaves.

2 comments:

  1. Ted would like to know what time you are bringing that dip by??? You are really making me look bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of thing! I've never made it - I just rely on nice people like you who bring it to gatherings!

    ReplyDelete